Tuesday, November 21, 2006

INVITATION to Teresa's Bon Voyage Party ... December 9th 2-8 p.m.

Hi there my friends & family,

You are invited to help me share and enjoy a bunch of great food, friendship, and lots of fun before I finally head "Down Unda" for my big Outward Bound adventures ...

When?
Saturday, December 9th
2 - 8 p.m.
... open house drop-in & stay as long as you wish :)

Where?
Garneau United Place (also now called The Ashland)
11148 - 84 Avenue
(multi-faith centre at the west end of building)
limited parking on the street - be sure to read the signs!!
PARKING LOTS NEARBY - you just need to pay

What to bring? ... yourself & your significant others, kids welcome, a favourite POTLUCK snack to share with 6-10 people ... (vegetarian, locally produced food items are encouraged :)

Please RSVP to Laurelie by December 6th at: (780) 450-4227 or maestrainmotion@shaw.ca
There is some parking nearby for folks with limited mobility, just let Laurelie know if that is the case & she'll let you know what to do to be able to park there.

I'll be back in Edmonton on December 3rd after I wind up my west coast "visiting spree" with friends & family in Victoria (Nov. 18-19), Vancouver (Nov. 20-21), Seattle (Nov. 21-23), Santa Cruz (Nov. 24-28), and Portland (Nov. 29-30). I'll be flying back to Calgary first and heading down to Pincher Creek to facilitate one last "Work that Reconnects" workshop to share some of the great activities that Dr. Joanna Macy & her colleagues have created.

If you want to connect wtih me before I am back in December, feel free to leave a message for me with Laurelie (780) 450-4227 or send me an e-mail at: sherpadoginoz@care2.com

I look forward to reconnecting with you on the 9th :)

Until then, be well and enjoy the rest of November!

Teresa

No comments:

Global Sunlight Map

Lunar Phase

"Awakening the Dreamer ... Changing the Dream"

Joanna Macy & David Korten Dialogue on the Great Turning ("For the Grandchildren" event)

Money as Debt video - Paul Grignon

The Story of Cap & Trade (Annie Leonard)

YouTube

How It All Ends - http://www.gregcraven.org/en/the-videos

Oh, the Places You'll Go! - Dr. Seuss