Wednesday, January 3, 2007

Western Australia pt. 2 ... coming soon :)

Happy New Year Everyone!

It's been an adventure filled week & I meant to add a notation to my BLOG that I would be down along the south coast of Western Australia for the last week of 2006 ... & therefore not able to post any updates out through cyberspace until the new year ...

I will add a more fulsome update tomorrow morning to share all the fun I had since my stay out at Rangimarie north of Perth. After I get my BLOG up-to-date, I will also post my OBA training schedule so that you have an idea of what I will be up to over the next 6 months.

Yesterday, I bid farewell to Gaia House and my dear friends in Western Australia. I am back over on the east coast in Sydney. I am staying with Fumi & John again (freinds of my Auntie Evelyn) and their daughter Julia is back home as well. So I have been enjoying their very welcoming hospitality and the visits we have been having.

Wishing all of you a year filled with peace, loving kindness, and heaps of love & laughter with all those you hold dear to your hearts (both 2 legged & 4 legged and any other kinds of critters and special places that mean a great deal to you).

Be well my dear ones,

Hugs 'n' Bugs, love,

Teresa

2 comments:

Mom said...

Happy New Year Teresa sounds like you are having a wonderful time. Love to you from all of us here

cult of said...

hey Teresa!!
your blog looks a lot like mine...
cultof.blogspot.com

x kt

ps was great to have you visit!! x

Global Sunlight Map

Lunar Phase

"Awakening the Dreamer ... Changing the Dream"

Joanna Macy & David Korten Dialogue on the Great Turning ("For the Grandchildren" event)

Money as Debt video - Paul Grignon

The Story of Cap & Trade (Annie Leonard)

YouTube

How It All Ends - http://www.gregcraven.org/en/the-videos

Oh, the Places You'll Go! - Dr. Seuss