Thursday, August 30, 2007

Teresa's next assessment course

G'daye Mates,

I wanted to post a quick message to y'all to let you know that tomorrow I go out for my next assessment course. It will be with the Ascham Girls, Yr. 8 (grade 8). We start on the 31 August & the girls go home on the 6th of September. Soooo, I am visualizing success, a full sign off of my assessment sheets, by my assessor Tom, and a very excited Teresa posting an update to you with such wonderful news in 8 days.

I will also update you in just over a week, on the splendid time off I had up in northern NSW ... in the mean time, know that I am thinking of you all & wishing you well as the Summer starts to wind down for you ... All the best to everyone who has more going on in the next little while as school gets ready to start ... have fun with the start of your 4th year Nadia, YOU GO SISTA!!

Early "Happy Birthday" out to Auntie Carol Lynn and my friend Shagufta.

Be well my dear family & friends!

Hugs 'n' Bugs, love,

Teresa

p.s. Pheebs, so sorry I missed your call last night. I had my earplugs in so I could get a solid night's sleep. Many thanks for your call. I look forward to catching up with you once I am done my course with the Ascham Girls :) :) :)

p.s.s. Cheryl, the timezones have made it a challenge to call you back :( ... but I will definitely call you on the 8th (for me, 7th for you) and I look forward to catching up with you then :) :) :)

1 comment:

Mom said...

Teresa great to hear from you and happy to hear you sounding so much more upbeat. I am sure this next week will be a HUGE success for you and am sure you will do well. All our love and support coming to you via this message and have a terrific week. Love ya

Global Sunlight Map

Lunar Phase

"Awakening the Dreamer ... Changing the Dream"

Joanna Macy & David Korten Dialogue on the Great Turning ("For the Grandchildren" event)

Money as Debt video - Paul Grignon

The Story of Cap & Trade (Annie Leonard)

YouTube

How It All Ends - http://www.gregcraven.org/en/the-videos

Oh, the Places You'll Go! - Dr. Seuss