Monday, November 5, 2007

more from Terania Creek ...

Teresa with Nan & Hugh in their splendid Terania Creek home

Hello my dear friends & family,

I have made my way over to Western Australia (WA) again, to reconnect with my Seed Mates & OBA Mates over here, and to visit some of the amazingly splendid coastal regions in the SW.

I finally had the chance to post this update now that I am over in WA, chilling out at Sandra's in Bunbury. We already greeted the sun as it rose this morning ~6:30 a.m. ...

Sandra & Bess enjoying the morning's first rays

walked "Bess" the red cattle dog, and had breakfast before 8:30 a.m. I thought I'd hop into cyberspace before I go do some exploring for the day, ... beaches & dolphins await for my adventures today!

Here's a little more on my Terania Creek fun ...

I also posted a bunch of other pic's on my facebook site ... just click on the link for my Facebook page on the upper right hand corner of my BLOG page to get to it ...

My time at Terania Creek wound down, with a few days to visit with Nan & Hugh after their return from central Queensland. I had the pleasure of helping Nan transport 9 new little "chickens" (what we would call 'chicks' back to their farm, I held them in their little box to make the ride much less bumpy for them.

9 baby "chickens" heading home to Terania Creek

pesky magpie, looking more majestic than when it is diving down at me :)

Tanzia all brushed up & shining in the sun

Solaan cooling down from the heat of the morning

Solaan & Tanzia enjoying their lush green pasture ... what a difference 2 months makes!

waterfall part way up Terania Creek to Protestors Falls

rainforest canopy over Terania Creek

Nan & Tahlo on the "bison" rock

Protestors Falls (fr. behind) ... coutesy of Tahlo's excellent guiding :)

In my next posting ...I'll let you know how the dolphin & beach fun go, plus more on my visits in Perth & Fremantle (Freo) over the past week & the great adventures I had with Bobbi to see Minyon Falls, more beach walking at Byron Bay ...

Hugs 'n' Bugs, love,

Teresa

1 comment:

Mom said...

Hey Teresa glad to see the update. Things have been kind of hectic here. Katrina and I enjoyed our weekend in Vermont and sharing in Jeff & Keith's big day. Katrina left for Hawaii via Seattle last Sunday and she and Xenia are enjoying Maui as we speak. Had the kids here today and we did our annual ginger bread house decorating. Lexie did gingerbread people, Bailey a gingerbread Christmas tree and Carissa the gingerbread house. Had a 3 day business trip to Ocean City, MD and survived that. All in all it is hard to believe Thanksgiving is less than 2 weeks away and this year has flown by too quickly. All our love coming to you and hope you are getting some prime relaxation.

Global Sunlight Map

Lunar Phase

"Awakening the Dreamer ... Changing the Dream"

Joanna Macy & David Korten Dialogue on the Great Turning ("For the Grandchildren" event)

Money as Debt video - Paul Grignon

The Story of Cap & Trade (Annie Leonard)

YouTube

How It All Ends - http://www.gregcraven.org/en/the-videos

Oh, the Places You'll Go! - Dr. Seuss