Monday, November 26, 2007

something odd going on with the pic's fr. my last posting

Teresa up in Cooleman ... enjoying my morning walk & photo fun in the splendid forests while my OBA friends were buzzing about with their course work at the Cooleman mobile base (Nov. 25, 2007)

... it was a great one day trip to see this area I hadn't yet been to :)

Hello Dear Ones,

I am not sure just what's up with my pic's fr. my last posting ... they were there after I posted it & I think a few days later as well .... no time to sort that out just now ... need some sleep as I continue to wind things down back here in Tharwa with my OBA mates & getting ready to head to Sydney quite likely the morning of the 28th for 3 days.

... then off to Aotearoa (New Zealand for Dec. 1-10

... then, Auckland to San Francisco to Edmonton on the 10th

WOW!!!

Nadia, Dad, & Cecilia, I'll try to connect with you on the phone from Sydney or early December to sort out airport pick up possibilities, etc.

Be well,

Teresa

p.s. It appears that this posting is having success with the couple of pic's I just added in, so am not sure what's up with the other ones ... will sort that out sometime later this week hopefully!

this is the only picture I was able to get that shows what the adorable, little, blue penguins look like ... from my visit out to Phillip Island east of Melbourne ... they are keeping penguins from being harmed by any flash photography ... it was great to see them come ashore & waddle their way up the big sand dune to get to their burrow homes :)

1 comment:

Mom said...

Teresa have a safe trip back to Edmonton if I don't talk to you before then. I am in sunny Orlando, FL this week on business.

Global Sunlight Map

Lunar Phase

"Awakening the Dreamer ... Changing the Dream"

Joanna Macy & David Korten Dialogue on the Great Turning ("For the Grandchildren" event)

Money as Debt video - Paul Grignon

The Story of Cap & Trade (Annie Leonard)

YouTube

How It All Ends - http://www.gregcraven.org/en/the-videos

Oh, the Places You'll Go! - Dr. Seuss