Saturday, December 29, 2007

SW coast of Australia ... absolutely SPECTACULAR!!

very tall karri trees in Warren National Park


HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!

What can I say ... the SW coast of OZ is absolutely spectacular!!

marvelous moving water at Beedelup Falls



You can finally see my pic's from the November posting that was not showing the pic's I had added ...

Over the past week (Nov. 13-21, 2007), I have immensely enjoyed wandering along heaps of stunning beaches with aquamarine waters melding into deep sapphire blues while the waves perpetually crashed and rolled up against rocky & sandy shores

... & now you can have a look at some of the amazing pic's I got from my SW Aussie adventures back in November. Just scroll down to the November postings I have finally been able to reload the pic's that were not successfully embedded when I first created them ... as well, here's more pic;'s from that posting, I decided to split them out into a new note.

So much to see & explore ... what a TREAT!!

Mikey & Me ... "Happy Birthday Mikey"

Kate, Tanya, Erin, Fi, & Scott enjoying the end of season WW BBQ fun!

Jean-Michel & I ... two of the Canadian ROMEO's

Tanya aka "OBA's Dancing Queen" ... Mikey cheering her on in the back

OBA Rockettes ... Fi, Tanya, Mikey, Erin, & Jean-Michel ... Bustin' a Move!

Kate & I in the Team A kitchen

I'll post more pic's from the amazing SUNRISE that I woke to at the OBA Walpole base (yes, sunRISE in western Australia!!)... & the other great forests, beach walks, waterfalls in one of my next notes ... I'll add in the pic's of Scotty, Mike P., Constantine, & Kris & Rob ... the blogger set-up is giving me grief to add more pic's ... I'll also upload some good pic's onto my facebook page when I get a chance as well ...

In the meantime, I wanted to extend an extra special bouquet of hugs & love to everyone who made this trip to WA so extra special & full of all kinds of fun, great visits, & excellent food. I am ever grateful for your kindness! Among the lovely friends I wish to thank, is Sandra, what a lovely time we had together. Thank you, thank you dear Sandra, I am so grateful we were able to reconnect as we did both on my way down to the SW coast & when I returned back from these most splendid adventures!!

Sandra & her beauty-full native WA birthday bouquet ... "Happy Birthday to you too Sandra!"

lunch with Sandra & Janet ... sooooo glad we could at least meet up for lunch Janet :)

Janet & her happy dog with me ... "noses into the wind everyone"

Sandra & I on my last night in Bunbury ... (hidden fr. view is Bessy, Sandra's happy dog). I will miss you heaps my dear friend!!


I'll be in touch again after I have made my way back to Tharwa to my Outward Bound home away from home

... & more up-to-date, after I have landed further along my travels with my North American Rail pass, which has me currently in California, after ~5 days visiting with my dear friend Joan & her lovely friends Judith, Melody, & her daughter Tracey & grand-daugters, M, K, & T :) What a most splendid visit this was my dear friends! Thanks heaps for welcoming me as you did & sharing your kindness, energy, & great hugs :)

Tomorrow afternoon, I will be in & near Santa Cruz reconnecting with more dear, wonder-full friends before I hop on the Amtrak train for THRREE nights!! ... to head over to Maryland to visit with my family & a few friends en route back to Canada through Toronto & then all the way to Edmonton.

Big hugs & lots of love to all of you for a blessed new year in 2008!

Teresa

No comments:

Global Sunlight Map

Lunar Phase

"Awakening the Dreamer ... Changing the Dream"

Joanna Macy & David Korten Dialogue on the Great Turning ("For the Grandchildren" event)

Money as Debt video - Paul Grignon

The Story of Cap & Trade (Annie Leonard)

YouTube

How It All Ends - http://www.gregcraven.org/en/the-videos

Oh, the Places You'll Go! - Dr. Seuss